SPRING IN STYLE
Posted: Mar 05 2015
Ah, spring! It's right around the corner – which means it's almost time to pack away those bulky wool sweaters. Hide them away ladies; you won't need them for a few months. As we head into spring, the look is all about being light and leisurely. Embrace spring fashion's fun colors and breezy fabrics. Our list of "7 SPRING DOs will definitely reinforce your title as the fashion vixen you are and not a fashion victim!
- DO go bold with color this season. Say yes, yes, yes to everything bold and bright. Think fuchsia, tangerine, and a mixture of vibrant colors.
2. DO opt for modern metallic accessories. Add a hit of silver or gold to your wardrobe in the form of necklaces, statement earrings, bangles and bracelets.
3. DO show off those legs! It does't necessarily have to be a micro-mini unless that is your poison, or you are painting the town red for the night with your girls or your man. Then by all means go ahead. However an elegant daring dress, is another way to go. Especially when you are going undercover on your naughty side.
4. DO add a few feminine blouses to your spring wardrobe.
5. DO invest in a fab pair of wedge sandals. This trendy look is here to stay. Wedge heels offer great height and show off sexy legs when worn with dresses or pants, plus they are more comfort than stilettos
6. DO go undercover in a sexy blazer or kimono: Perfect for cooler spring days.
7. Keep up on neutral colors by sporting black navy blue, or grey. Spring is all about color, but you need a good stock of neutrals to match things with. Neutral tops also carry over well into other seasons, making them a worthwhile investment.